Sunday, July 25, 2010

First weekend of the new budget...Success!

Okay, I know it doesn't seem like much, but it is. Weekends are the hardest time to keep from spending money. This weekend was a success for the most part. We spent $20 on gas to go see my baby nephew, and that's about it. Charlie wanted to drop $45 on a new tire for the lawnmower, but I think there's a cheaper way to find one. I mean, a new tire for a car is like $70, and they're like 10 times the size of a lawnmower tire. There HAS to be a better way, or at least a cheaper place to buy one. If there's not, we'll have to wait till the end of the month when I'm sure nothing more important comes up for us to spend the $45 on.

On a side note, the kids are staying with my sis this week! Yay!!! I love them to death, but sometimes a break is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment